No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mobile Battery Vivo B-E1 3360mAh Rechargeable Li-Polymer Cell for Y71
By getting extra battery power, Stay connected with your family and friends. It is the best replacement for the original battery with comparable standby and talk time. Kindly place your order if your phone have following problems: #1 suddenly switch off, #2 the battery needs to be charged more frequently than before, #3 can’t charge ( doesn’t mean hardware or software problem), #4 Phone rebooting on low battery percentage, #5 Battery percentage jumps( maximum when power on and rapidly goes down without using on standby mode).
TROUBLE SHOOTING TIPS: We ask our customer to use an original company charger to charge yours mobile and our battery. Any other than original charger can affect your battery and mobile drastically. Check if there is any dust in the connector or if any pin is broken or not. Also check for any corrosion in contact and plug. Clean the plug using IPA or swabs. Make sure you use ESA safe. Only check the interface connector to see if there is any dust or not. If there is any dust then clean or replace the interface connector as required. If the problem is not solved then update the software/operating system (OS) to the latest version
THE BATTERY INSTRUCTIONS: Please drain all the power of the battery for the first 7 times before charging, and then take a full charge. Thus the battery can be reached the optimum effect of using. Please note that its full effect and longevity is only achieved after 5 to 7 complete charge and discharge circles because Li-on Battery become stable after few uses. Note: After you installed the new battery Reset / format the phone to sync the battery with the phone.
- Special skill and techniques required for proper installation.
- No installation instructions will be provided.
- Strongly recommend looking for PROFESSIONAL for replacement. We will not hold responsible for any damages to your mobile phone that may cause during the replacement process
- Calibrate your battery to get accurate battery health/condition. Calibrating the battery is pretty simple, but takes a bit of patience. Just drain the battery until your phone completely dies, and then charge it all the way up to 100% without interruption.
- Only use glue/sticker/double tape that specific for the mobile phone spare part only. Do not use UHU glue, super glue etc. We won’t proceed for any warranty / refund if you use the wrong glue
- If the item is returned for any other reason, you are responsible for the return shipping amount
- If the part appears to have been damaged from an attempted installation we will not be able to offer any form of refund or exchange
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.